"For Everything there is a Season" Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
An inspirational treasure, filled with uplifting personal memoirs, poetic prose and spiritual wisdom. The author Cathy Lynn Gregory teaches us to enter into relationship with God who meets us where we are in every season of our life. She leads us on a journey of the heart by sharing raw, honest and transformational stories of her life as a Christian mother, and entrepreneur. Rich with scripture, Into the Garden is soul food for the heart and a must for every Christian wanting to deepen their relationship with God.
- Learn the power of preparing, planting and cultivating God's word
- Learn the spiritual meaning of pain and suffering
- Learn to rejoice in the Lord always!
- Learn the benefits of prayer and faith
- Learn the danger of temptation, and how to overcome it
- Learn the healing power of forgiveness
This book delivers powerful messages by use of the seasons as outlined in Ecclesiastes. The universal themes of human experience such as faith, worry, hope, courage, forgiveness, pain, suffering, preparation, healing, love and renewal, are presented in easy to read essays. Cathy shares with her readers practical down to earth spiritual messages just as God shared them with her while gardening in her east Texas home many years ago.